TO THE POINT
- 30 years of experience
- Held executive positions at SonicWALL, Spirent Communications, and Sunrise Telecomm
- Has worked with Cisco, Apple, Fujitsu, Sony, Samsung, Broadcom and other Fortune 500 companies
- Managed organizations with more than 150 engineers and support staff
- Extensive experience recruiting and staffing for hard to find expertise
- Operates in the Medical, Cyber Security and Embedded Systems industries
Vice President Software Engineering
Robert Abrams is the Vice President of Software Engineering of Cognos Therapeutics. He is responsible for fixed and mobile application development, cloud infrastructure, and data analytics solutions, and AI. He is currently executing on the development of the company’s market-leading drug delivery platform, the Sinnais Implantable Smart Pump.
Robert is a multi-decade veteran of Silicon Valley high-tech innovation delivering industry-leading products including the Veritas High-Performance File System, Cisco Catalyst 5000, Cisco PIX Firewall, SonicWALL Cyber Security Solutions, Apple iMac Pro and MBP, and the AMDI Labs AutoLab Antibody line of test solutions.
He is able to draw on some of the Valley’s most talented engineers across all technical disciplines to assemble high-performance software teams that deliver market-disrupting medical solutions. Engineered to the highest levels of quality under the most demanding schedules Rob and his teams are able to bring order and reliability to the future of medical device development and medical workflow automation,