TO THE POINT
- 40 years of experience
- Recognized leading expert in cardiac electrophysiology
- BA from Columbia College
- Doctorate from Columbia University’s College of Physicians & Surgeons
- Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCLA
- General Partner at the Cardiovascular Medical Group of Southern California
- Authored or co-authored more than 100 papers and book chapters
- Fellow at the American College of Cardiology
- Fellow at the American College of Physicians
- Fellow of the Heart Rhythm Society
Dr. Eli Gang, MD, FACC, FACP
Dr. Gang practices medicine full time, specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of complex arrhythmias. He is an expert in catheter ablation and implantation of pacemakers and automatic defibrillators. His research interests have included development of advanced ECG technologies as well as development of robotic approaches to ablation in the heart. He completed his medical studies, residency and cardiology fellowship at Columbia University and is a Clinical Professor of Medicine at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. He is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Clinical Electrophysiology. Dr. Gang has served as co-director of clinical electrophysiology at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, and is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology, American Heart Association, and Heart Rhythm Society.
Dr. Gang is Fellow of the American College of Cardiology, Heart Rhythm Society, American Heart Association and the American College of Physicians.